Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a Girl

Taelee is such an entertainer! She has been a dress up queen! I don't know why I even bother getting her dressed in the morning because she ends up in her dress up clothes anyway! She is obsessed with princess and calls all of her dress ups her princess clothes. Today she told me, "I have princess arms, and princess hair, and a princess dress!!!" Sunday I put my dress on for church and she came squealing..."Mama, you look like a pretty princess! I love your princess dress!" Stephen always asks me what I created, but I didn't push her to be so into princesses...it just happened! She is constantly talking to a princess on the phone and her conversations usually goes like this, "Hi Cinderella, what you doin'? You going to the ball with the Prince? Ok, love you bunches buy!" She always tells me that a princess is at our house. She will pretend that they are there playing with her. The other day she was using the bathroom and she looked down "Oh, there is Cinderella!" I asked her what she was doing, if she was doing princess twirls, and she looked at me and said, "No Mom, she is doing this (shaking her head and body)". I love her little imagination!!! She LOVES her sunglasses! She will keep them on for HOURS, and she wants to wear them with what ever she is doing. She was wearing them this morning during breakfast and wanted to wear them last night during family home evening. All of these cute things really way out the sassy stinker she can be sometimes!
We sure love our little princess!
She has a small fascination with my bras. She loves to put them on and announces that I am wearing a bra all the time. (This should make for an interesting time when I am breastfeeding!) The other day she was doing princess twirls with it on...what a girl!

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL!

fleur be me said...

yes..... She is truly a little Whitney 20 or so years ago. If I could have blogged in those years we would see the princess Whitney just the same!!! The Bra interest...
the dress up and Ohhhh the imagination and the sweetest little thing you could imagine!!
Sorry Steve.... Yes your little girl is a princess.....straight from her mommy. It just makes me laugh.... Oh the memories... I just love it... warms the heart...
Whit, you were a sweet part of heaven sent just at the right time to me... to our family..... I love watching the pure Joy your little girl brings you. So greatful you share that joy with us!!!