September 5, 2010
Stephen blessed Kingston, it was such a sweet blessing! I can't tell you how grateful I am for this sweet little spirit that we have been blessed with. He is such a great blessing to our family. I am still amazed that I have these two wonderful kids. It is nothing like I expected or ever imagined it to be. I am so honored to be their mother, and I hope that I can take care of them the way my mom takes care of me.
Three Generations
Our handsome little boy!
"I will go I will do!!!"
Once he woke up he stretched and put his little fist up in the air. He held it up there for a good five minutes.
Chilling with his Gonka.
We are so grateful for everyone who came to support us! We sure love our parents, and hope that we can support and love our children as much as they do us!
5 comments:
Adorable! It looks like he has already grown!
Congrats on his blessing! He's such an adorable little man. You're such a loving mommy! Your kids are lucky to have you.
What a cute little family! I especially love the picture of his fist in the air. Hahaha! So cute!
Whitney!!! What a sweet family! He is so handsome! Congratulations! When you are in town next, let me know! I want to see you guys!
I cannot believe he is a month oldI need pix for my wall!
Post a Comment