Taelee's favorite princess is Ariel so what better way to spend her 3rd birthday?! She had an "Under the Sea Ariel Birthday"! She is Ariel about every day of the week, so to have everyone acknowledge that she was "Ariel" was so much fun for her!
Nana brought her her very own Flounder balloon!
She LOVED him!
Taelee was the most excited about her cupcakes! We held her off for a while with her presents, but she was ready for those cupcakes! Her expression when everyone was singing was priceless, she was so excited that everyone was singing just to her!
I have never seen her eat something with such determination and force. She was practically shaking, she couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough! You would think she had never had anything sweet in her life!
I blinked and my baby grew into a three year old! I can't tell you how grateful I am for this little ray of sunshine in our lives! She is such a sweet girl, so full of life and energy! I love her little personality, which is a bit crazy and energized at times. I am grateful for her imagination, and the way she talks to her friends as though she is Ariel! I am grateful for the love that she brings into our home. I am grateful for the way she remembers the things I teach her, it makes me so proud when she uses good manners and uses kind words. I am grateful for her sweet smile that makes even a down day seem bright. I am grateful for her love for me, and the way she says I love you for no reason at all. I love that she is curious and is always wanting to know more, and is constantly asking questions. But most of all I am grateful that she is ours forever, and that nothing will ever change that. I am so honored to be her mother!
5 comments:
Looks like a great birthday party! The table looks great. Happy birthday Taelee!!
Her party looked darling! I saw your husband walking around the Moore's house (I thought:) and I was so confused! Funny how things change!
Sooo cute! She is so adorable and girly - i love it.
I'm sad you're not in RS anymore! But I'm sure you'll love primary, and they'll love having you. :)
Happy Birthday Taelee!
I just spend forever reading all your posts-I haven't checked it in awhile!!! Sounds like you've been busy and having tons of fun with family! Glad little guy is sleeping a bit better!
We should get together sometime.
We feel so blessed to have gotten to share Taelee's birthday with her! She is so much fun to do things for, her reaction is just pricless!!! Love you Taelee!!
Post a Comment