This little boy has such a sweet smile, and his little babble tickles my heart! He is so full of energy and spunk. He loves to be heard and acknowledged. He is growing and changing every day, and making each day a little sweeter. Here are some of his accomplishments this month.
* HE IS CRAWLING! Stephen was right, he started crawling by eight months! He has been working on it for a while. He finally grasped it a week before his eight month mark. He is EVERYWHERE now! He has already gotten into the laundry and diaper wipes...I'm not ready to baby proof! I have a feeling that he is going to be way more curious than Taelee! He has already eaten grass, a leaf, a flower, and dirt...
* He waves HI...and I swear he has said it too?!
* He says Da Da when he sees Stephen...so cute!
* He signs more. Usually it is right after I have put something in his mouth. If I don't get the next bite in fast enough he loses his patience and screams and grunts instead!
* He can put things in his mouth by himself.
*That being said, anything and EVERYTHING goes into his mouth!
* He sucks on his tongue when he is hungry. He is doing it in the first picture.
* He LOVES balls! His favorite is his plush baseball. He shakes that thing like crazy! Stephen thinks it is awesome that he already likes them so much!
* If he really likes a toy he shakes it like crazy while babbling "ah ah ah..." and smacking it on his tummy. Taelee says he sounds like Tarzan!
* He grunts and goes as stiff as a board when he is excited to be talking to you.
* He has 7 teeth. They come in so quick! He may have more, but he DOESN'T like me to touch them!
* He grinds his teeth...the sound is awful! We are constantly popping a binky in his mouth because we can't stand the sound, and I really don't want his teeth ruined before they all come in!
* He loves to give kisses, and loves!
* He LOVES paper! He makes a beeline to anything paper! If he has a binky in his mouth he shakes it like crazy. If the binky comes out, the paper goes in, and then the paper gets taken away...not a happy boy after that!
Taking pictures of him and trying to get a smile is virtually impossible! I thought his curtains would be a cute backdrop for some pictures, but this is how that ended...a little shaking and cuddling!
Taelee LOVES her little brother! It is so fun to seeing them really start to interact with one another. Kingston just lights up whenever Taelee talks to him. Lately while we have been driving they get a kick out of making each other laugh. Taelee thinks it is so funny that she is able to get him to smile and laugh. Taelee loves to pretend that he is Abu from Aladdin. The other day while we were driving I heard her talking to him, "Here you go Abu, here is your banana! Do you like it Abu?! You do? Good Job!?" It warms my heart watching them play. It is something I always imagined, and I love it!
This red heart balloon is his FAVORITE!
He bats and shakes that puppy like it's nobody's business!
We are so grateful for the life and love that this little boy brings into our home! I can't believe how fast he is growing, but I am so grateful to be here watching him every moment of the way!






3 comments:
I can't believe how much he looks like his day. How cute!
I Love that he loves balls. I know that his daddy loves hat happy daddy!!!!! Your nana loves the little vrska family!!!
He is SO cute! I love that he loves that red balloon. Haha! And that's a great picture of he and Taelee...her little Abu! Haha!
Post a Comment