Our little man has started walking! He is still quite wobbly, but he is doing so well! He keeps getting better and more confident each day! We are so proud of him and can't believe we are approaching his first birthday next month! It's hard to believe we are already to this stage with him! Where does the time go?
Kingston is walking...Taelee is swimming! She is like a little fish in the water, or should I say a mermaid?! Most of the time she "turns into Ariel" when she gets in the water. She's always saying, "Mom look at my fin!" She loves to pretend that Stephen is King Triton, I am Queen Athena, and Kingston is Flounder. We have lots of fun at the pool! Today she decided that she was Taelee pretending to be Jasmine pretending to be a mermaid! She is constantly going back and forth from pretending to be Jasmine to pretending to be Ariel...she LOVES to pretend and we love to hear the silly sweet things she comes up with!
4 comments:
I watched Taelee swimming before I read the blog...and said right out loud SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE MERMAID...ARIEL I THINK!!! Who would have known...Too cute!!!
And....I'm not sure little Kingston should be growing and know walking so fast right before our eyes!! And us so far away...Waa Waa!!
Kingston is walking? Sweet little man, looks just like his daddy!
No walking!!! I can't believe he is already that big!! Why do they grow up so fast???
Post a Comment