Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Our little girl doesn't look so little anymore! I sent her off to her first day of preschool and she couldn't have been more excited! Some friends from the ward are doing a preschool co-op group. She goes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 to 12:30, and we rotate teaching every week. We are excited for her to get to have some interaction with other kids and the sit down listen and learn environment of school. 
She was so excited to go. When I dropped her off I was showing her where the bathroom was...taking my time to leave, and she actually said, "Mom, could you leave now?" It was so strange leaving her for those three hours knowing that someone else would be taking care of her. As I was leaving I turned on the radio and the exact line "There goes my life. There goes my future, my everything. I love you. Baby good-bye." from Kenney Chesney's There Goes My Life came on. Ironic? I think not! That brought a little tear to my eye. I can't believe how quickly these years have gone by. I am so proud of my little girl! She is so much to me, and I am so grateful for these moments of firsts and the simple joys they bring!
 Taelee is so happy to have her two best friends in her class Ella and Isabella!
 They were all so excited!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those litte girls are so stinking cute! I love their smiles in that last picture. We're so glad to be in preschool with friends too. :)

fleur be me said...

what cute pictures....so much fun to be in school with her friends.Where did that time go...lets stop the clock!