Our Little Chick and Flippy (aka Silvermist from Tinkerbell)
Nana sent Taelee her costume this year and she was ecstatic! She had to put it on as soon as it came! She said she wanted to go outside because she was a real fairy. She ran around saying I'M A REAL FAIRY! I AM A REAL FAIRY! She kept coming up to me to show me another pose she came up with.
She was my little model and proud of it!
I'm Flying!!!
Trunk or Treat at the Church.
Our Little Chicken!!!
One trunk had cotton candy! What a lucky girl!
Stephen had to work on Halloween. It was a bummer, but I decided to take the kids out myself. Before we went Trick o' Treating on Halloween we were in Taelee's room getting ready. Taelee and Kingston were checking out their cuteness in the mirror. I thought these pictures were so sweet!
More poses before we headed out for Trick o' Treating! I am so glad that I took them out. They had so much fun! Taelee was so excited! She was really excited to be out while it was getting dark. She said, "my hair says it's getting darker, and also my eyes and my brain!" She kept saying that she wanted to go to a scary house. When we got to one with some spiderwebs and lights she said, "this is the scary house I have been dreaming about!" She had a blast!
Posing with her loot!
Kingston somehow got two unopened suckers and went to town on them wrappers and everything!
He was loving sharing them with Taelee too!
1 comment:
OH WHIT...THESE PICTURES ARE JUST PRICLESS!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO SHARE IN SUCH SWEET MOMENTS!!! WE LOVE AND MISS SO MUCH THESE SWEET MINUTES.
LOVE YOU ALL....
Post a Comment