Poor Taelee was so sick for Thanksgiving! She was burning up with 103-104 degree fever all day! She layed in bed while we ate dinner and laid on the couch with me when we were done. Poor thing! We ended up taking her to the instacare the next day because I saw white dots in the back of her throat and she was complaining of it burning while she when potty. One hundred and forty dollars later we left finding out it wasn't strep throat and since she couldn't go potty not knowing if it was a UTI either. He at least gave us an antibiotic that would cover both. Poor thing started throwing up the next day. I have never seen her so sick before! Luckily she is all better now and back to her energized crazy self! Despite Taelee being sick we had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of yummy food, and a good time with the family. We didn't go out Black Friday because I had to work at 6pm. Good thing I didn't because I didn't get home until 3:30 in the morning! I did however miss the rush of being one of the crazies out in the wee hours of the morning on Friday. Ah well, there is always next year!I have no idea why the picture is so terrible, usually Stephen's phone takes great pictures. She just looks so miserable...broke my heart!
1 comment:
Poor thing!!
Post a Comment