I can't believe that our little girl turned four! Having kids is so depressing because they just don't stay little long enough! We decided to have a friend birthday party this year. Taelee wanted to have a Fancy Nancy party. She acted fancy for weeks before her party. She kept asking "what is that fancy for?"
Well for starters Soiree is fancy for party...
I was so happy with how everything turned out for the party. I set it up the night before the party so it would be a surprise for her when she woke up. When she walked out she said, "WOW!"
I can laugh about his now, but when it happened I was slightly upset! I had everything set up cake and all ready for the party. I was in the kitchen cleaning up when Taelee comes in with white dust on her face..."Taelee what were you doing?" "Nothing!" Whenever she says nothing like that I know something isn't right. I walked into the room to find this...she had taken small nibbles out of every single doughnut on that plate! She was turning four, wasn't that mischievousness supposed to pass by then?! I ended up turning them all around and hiding the really bad ones in the back...I guess it ended up looking ok.
After a game of of pass the parcel (fancy for present) where the girls past a present around whenever music played. Each time the music stopped the girls got to open a part of the present. Once the present was open the girls found some fancy accessories.
What would a Fancy Nancy party be without a few Fancy Nancy books.
Beautiful fancy girls!
When we sang to Taelee you could tell she felt so special!
What child wouldn't be excited about presents? Taelee's face was priceless when she opened the present from Ella. She got a bath tub Ariel Barbie. She had been asking for a Barbie so when she saw this she was so surprised...priceless!
Since we had her birthday party a few days before her actual birthday we decided to keep it simple. We took her to Gatti Town for some pizza and fun games. Any time spent with her cousins is a good time!
We are so blessed to have this little girl in our lives. She has brought us more joy than I ever thought possible. She is full of life and laughter. She loves to talk and has something to say for every minute of the day. She loves to move, and has more energy than I ever thought possible. She is full of love of life and others. She has an incredible spirit and makes her so special. We are so grateful to have her! We love you sweet angel!








1 comment:
It was quite the party! Isabella loved it, thanks for inviting us! Happy birthday to the fancy Taelee!
Post a Comment