Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Elks" and Christmas Cookies

Christmas Eve we stayed home to bake bake bake, making all kinds of goodies for neighbors and friends! The kids were more than excited for Christmas! I found them hiding in Taelee's room whispering, "sshhh don't let her see us! She can't see the elves!" Taelee had got her and Kingston dressed in all green so they could be elves! I couldn't stop laughing at what she put on Kingston! "I couldn't find any green pants so I used my tutu!" He was so excited, running around saying, "I'm and elk, I'm an elk!!!" Oh the imagination of little children and they joy they find in pretending!
 
 When I asked him if he wanted to help make cookies he said, "Just one second mom, cuddle with Tolby!" he then ran over to the couch to cuddle with his doggy. After a minute he got up and was ready to bake! He has loved that little dog limp!
 YUMMY beaters!
 Time to decorate! He was in heaven licking the knife and frosting his cookies! At one point he had six half frosted cookies in front of him and kept asking for more!
Yummy cookies for Santa!

2 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Hahahahaha!! Kingston's outfit cracks me up!! Love these big sisters and how they dress their brothers up. ;)