Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Day 2013

This Valentines day was a memorable one! The day before Valentines we went to our friends house for a Valentine party. Taelee loves being with her friends and could hardly wait to give them their valentines! We are so grateful for good friends!
 My three valentines made it an extra special day! Sweet Taelee was bursting with love and made all sorts of special valentines for friends and family. She even gave me a few pre valentine surprises! She snuck around the house cleaning up and then she got the vacuum out and vacuumed the whole house. She made my day! After, she went in the front room and worked on a valentine for me for about an hour. She wrapped it and everything! She brought it to me first thing in the morning! I am one lucky lady! Stephen spoiled me with flowers and pearl earrings! He even put together a slide show and played it during breakfast. He made it a very special morning! I think his goal was to make me cry and it was a success!!
The icing on the cake was a surprise visit from Nana! We knew that she was coming, but kept it a secret from the kids. It was hard not slip and give it away! Stephen went and picked her up after work. She doorbell ditched and left a little Valentine. Once they went back inside she came back and sat by the door. When the kids opened the door they found a Nanatine on the porch! Taelee couldn't stop jumping up and down! She was so excited! She has been attached to her hip ever since!
Our two little Valentines!
Monkey valentine boxes for the party. They loved helping with them!
I think Valentines is one of my favorite holidays because of all the heart shaped food! I made heart bread, pancakes, eggs, fruit, and vegetables throughout the month. You can make anything festive when it's cut into a heart or served on a heart plate, and we sure did!
Kingston loved playing with the nerf guns at the party! Can you say ALL BOY?!
mmmmm...
My sweet valentine from Taelee, a necklace, ring, and bracelet. I will cherish them forever!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is becoming quite the jewelry maker! I love it!