Taelee is so blessed to have such amazing friends! She is always talking about them, asking to play with them, and making things for them. She has a heart about the size of Texas and loves each and every one of them! She calls them her twin sisters like Tinkerbell and Periwinkle. The other day she was making jewelry and decided she wanted to make them all matching bracelets. She was so happy when she delivered them. She said, "That made me feel really good Mom, I felt the Holy Ghost." This girl is so full of life and love, and I am so grateful for her!
Today we had all the girls over, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of all the twin sisters.
Twin Sister Power!
Taelee was so excited to show all her friends her new room!
A girls day wouldn't be complete without dress ups!
3 comments:
oh goodness these girls are just beyond beautiful and sweet! Thank you for raising such a wonderful little girl - she's a great friend who I hope Ava always remembers, wherever life takes us! and thank you for capturing them on camera!
Super cute! Taelee is such an adorable girl!
Seriously adorable little girls! I am grateful that they all love each other so much! :) And I am really in love with all of these pictures!!
Post a Comment