The temple was absolutely gorgeous! We spent a lot of our time there on Sunday. After church we stopped by and took some pictures and spent the evening there watching the sunset. Stephen and I were so lucky to get to go in Monday morning with family names.
Taelee and Kingston were holding hands having the best time running down the hills! I have never seen them play so sweet together. As we were leaving the temple Taelee turned to me and said, "I am going to marry Kingston in the temple when I'm older because I love him so much!"

By far the best picture of the trip!!
I have heard people say that sunsets in Nauvoo are breathtaking...they weren't lying!
2 comments:
Oh so beautiful!! I love all the sunset pictures.
Loooove all your trip posts! Nauvoo is so special to me - it's the first temple I ever entered. (you were only 4 hours from my hometown!) I'm even more excited now to take my little family there this fall.
Post a Comment