Taelee LOVES fairies! It is special for me because my sister Melissa (who passed away nearly twelve years ago in October) loved them too! I love how excited Taelee gets about them, and how real she believes it all to be. My mom told Taelee about a fairy garden she made for my niece and she was convinced that Nana would come to help her make one too! She has been collecting and making things for the garden for months! She was so excited when Nana came for a surprise visit and brought everything for the garden. My mom is the most talented person I know! Everything she touches becomes beautiful, and she never ceases to amaze me! She made almost all of the things in the garden including the arbor, bench, chair, and fairy castle! The castle is by far my favorite! She created it from a bright orange bird house, sticks, pebbles, wire, and moss. It turned out better than I even imagined!! Taelee has checked every day to see if any fairies have visited. She noticed that the roof of the castle was sparkly and asked if it was Nana or the fairies...surely it had to be the fairies! I am so grateful my mom took the time to do this with the kids! What a special place we now have to enjoy!

The special bond that Taelee and Nana have is priceless! I am so grateful for the sweet memories we have with her every time she comes! I know Taelee will cherish them forever!
The details are what makes it so special!
My mom also came up with the cutest fairy bed! She made it from wire and came up with the design and construction. Taelee thought it needed a canopy so she took care of that too! This ladies and gentlemen is where my creative gene comes from...my beautiful mamma!


and little miss sewed the pillow all by herself! (learning young!)




7 comments:
So cute! My girls noticed it today when we left for the pool. Sweet!
Kami :)
Brought tears to my eyes. So blessed to know some very beautiful creators...
Oh my heavens what a beautiful fairy garden! How fun!
Seriously so adorable!! I love love LOVE all the details, your mom is truly talented and what a beautiful gift to leave behind for Miss Taelee. I love it all! Just beautiful!
Such a sweet idea. I bet it means a lot to her and her grandmother. I have memories of doing things with that with my grandmother. And Um. Not to spread rumors. But are you um prego? I was looking at your side bar and I noticed a photo your sweetie drew. it had mom, dad, her and Kingston and baby goofy. Is this something new? did I miss a post. I read most of them. So I am not tryingt o spread rumors. Just wondering.
No no not pregnant! Wishing very badly, but still patiently waiting. She drew that when I was pregnant with Kingston! Haha I guess I should update my sidebar!!
That has to be one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!
Post a Comment