Monday, October 28, 2013

Dallas Arboretum

Now that the Falcon Festival is over and I am done with Taelee's costume I can finally take a breather and update the blog! I feel like blogging in general has taken the back seat to Instagram and Facebook for so many, but I am determined to keep ours up to date since it is my only current "scrapbook" or "journal" we have. Christmas wish list…blurb books!
A few weeks ago we went with friends to Dallas Arboretum for their pumpkin patch. I think we can officially say it has become a favorite fall tradition of ours! A beautiful place with beautiful people, it doesn't get better than that!
 LOVE
 These little ones are my world! Although, I might not be the perfect mother all the time, I wouldn't trade my role as a mother for anything! These beauties keep pushing me to be better, help me become stronger, and make me grateful for every breath of life. 
Not sure if it was allowed, but Kingston loved climbing on the pumpkins!
So grateful for these other two beauties! 
The free face painting was by far the best part of this trip! I was surprised that Kingston actually wanted his done too. He held so still and was so excited when he saw his pirate face! Taelee thought it was the best thing ever!
They instantly got into character and took over rest of the gardens!
It was so fun to see the unique faces of the six kiddos!
 There is something about this boy that makes my heart
do somersaults every time I look at him 
(especially when he is a sleeping pirate!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes! Fight the good fight with me Whitney! Go blogging!! I am determined to continue, it's my family journal and it would break my heart not to document our lives anymore. And your pictures turned out beautiful! I love our fall tradition, it really is the most beautiful place in Dallas. :)