We had a fabulous Halloween week! I have never seen the kids so excited over spooky things! Kingston loves ghosts, goblins, mummies, and anything else that resembles spooky! Stephen and I even got in on the spooky too and went to our friend's fabulous Halloween party. We dressed up as silent movie actors. It's a good thing Brandon and Lisa throw their party every year or we wouldn't dress up! The Saturday before Halloween we had our Ward trunk-or-treat. It was a huge hit with the kids, they loved seeing all of their friends' costumes. We got through trunk-or-treating right in the knick of time before the rain hit with a vengance. Taelee and Kingston had a great Halloween week at school too! I love being up there! Kingston is always welcome in Miss Turnipseed's class and Taelee was thrilled to share the fun activities with him.
We carved pumpkins the day before Halloween. The kids were so excited! Stephen helped Kingston and I helped Taelee. Any activity as a family is a good time!
I have yet to find the right settings on my camera for inside our house without the flash…they turned out super yellow, hence the black and white!
This is what Taelee found in her lunch on Halloween. I love getting to make her lunch everyday! The jokes were her favorite and she is still telling them to us.
I found Kingston's costume on Crazy8 when they were having a $12.00 and under on their entire website. I couldn't pass it up! He is basically a cowboy everyday since he wears his howdy partner and boots everywhere, but he was thrilled to be in his whole getup on Halloween! He even got the cowboy twang down! Thanks to Nana for his authentic boots and hat!!
I didn't use a pattern for her dress and I came up with the design, I was thrilled with the way it turned out! I love when a project turns out exactly the way you were hoping and everything just falls into place! Taelee loved it too! Her reaction made the long nights worth it!
Pretty spot on if you ask me!
Stephen came home from work feeling sick so he wasn't able to come trick-or-treating. It wasn't the same without him, but the kids had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Although, they weren't too sure about Grandpa and all his getup…
Elvis was definitely in the building!
Elvis was definitely in the building!
They LOVED trick-or-treating! I loved hearing Kingston say "trick-or-treat" and "thank you!" His mustache was a hit and he made quite the impression! Taelee was very worried about going up to the doors by herself and told me that it wasn't polite to take pictures at other people's houses! So we kept the pictures to a minimum and I walked and walked with them to the doors until they had "rocks in their bags." With the loot from Halloween and ward trunk-or-treat the week before we have more candy then I know what to do with.
It's a good thing Stephen is a runner ;)
It's a good thing Stephen is a runner ;)
Don't you just want to eat him up???
He LOVED Grandma's spooky house!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:
So darn cute!!! Amazed with the Lalaloopsy outfit...there is nothing you can't do!! Those kids are absolute adorableness!!
I've yet to figure those settings out too! I hate how mine turn orangey. It's awful! But what a fun month of Halloween activites! I'm so glad y'all came to the party and your costumes were awesome if you ask me. :) And Taelee and Kingston look adorable!!
Did I not sent you your Halloween picture from the party??? I just thought about that, you have to post it! You turned out great!
Post a Comment