I'm not sure how we got so lucky with this sweet little angel! It's hard to believe that 5 months have passed away in a blink! She is such a sweet baby! She is a Mamma's girl and has had quite the aversion to other people, including her Daddy! Not only will she NOT take a bottle, but she screams and screams each time I try to leave her with Stephen. If she is tired or hungry (or sometimes just because) she cries when people just look at her. It has been hard on him, but we know it is just a phase and she is soon going to be head over heals about him just like Taelee and Kingston. It is so nice to be needed (literally) and although I sometimes wish I could get out for just a minute by myself, I wouldn't trade this for anything! This little girl has my heart!
Stephen finally got her to let out a full on giggle! He was so thrilled that HE was the one that got her to laugh that it made him cry. He wiggled a baseball bat in front of her while making a psss psss psss psss sound. The kids started giggling and soon we all couldn't hold them in which made her giggle even more. But this little stinker likes to hold onto her giggles, because she hasn't done it again no matter how foolishly we try!
I reluctantly started her on rice cereal (I didn't want to make her bigger if I didn't have to!) She loves it! The kids have thought it is the best thing, and love to help feed her.
She still loves her hands! One of my favorite things is when she puts them right in front of her face and inspects them as she moves her fingers.
She wakes up about one time each night around 5am and goes back to sleep, but every once in a while she will sleep until 6-7am and remain awake.
She likes to be held facing out.
She has lost almost all of her dark hair :( and had a bit of cradle cap. We were finally able to get rid of it by rubbing her head with coconut oil.
She still sticks out her tongue.
She has found her feet and likes to grab them when she is laying on her back.
She only rolls belly to back.
She LOVES to stand on her little wobbly legs!
Her high pitched squeaks sound like a little dolphin.
She LOVES books and pats the pages over and over and tries to eat the pages.




No comments:
Post a Comment