Sunday, May 3, 2015

Phone Dump

February-April 2015
I am in constant awe at how quickly time flies! Little moments are often captured on my phone and shared on instagram but not all of them. I don't want to forget these little moments and our every day adventures. These kids are my world!
Bottom right photo: This was such a sweet moment shared with Kingston. We were in the living room and he was lying on the ground looking up at our picture of Jesus and asking all sorts of deep questions. "Mom, where is heaven?" "What is in Heaven?" "I know there are mountains, water, boats, and grass." "There are animals too; fish, bears, and cheetahs." So grateful for these teaching moments I am given to teach our children.
 We went to our first soccer game as a family.
 Stephen works for a timing company and works a lot of races. I ran one of the 5ks with the kids. They did an amazing job! Taelee ran ahead of us and ran the entire time and placed 3rd for her age group. Kingston ran along side me and Eden. He had to walk a bit and had a few moments of discouragement, but after a few stories and cheers from Grandma, Grandpa, and Jaryl he made it, placing 3rd for his age group!
 Top left: Kingston ran around with weeds on his head during the mother son kick ball for Taelee's school. 
Tip middle: There are days when I can tell Kingston needs a nap, but unfortunately they are few and far between. The other day after a few emotional melt downs I just ignored him and let him have his moment under his blanket. Soon I heard his breathing slow down followed by snores. He had fallen asleep!
Bottom middle: Eden has had such a hard time with other people, especially at night before bed. Since she doesn't take a bottle and has a hard time with Stephen I took her with me to a friends birthday dinner. A few of my friends tried to hold her and she cried hysterically each time. I was finally able to set her in the highchair, but she had a death grip on my finger and would not let go! I am flattered at how she loves and needs me.
 I have postponed giving Eden rice cereal because I just don't want to see her grow up! But she eyes our food all the time! After a few prods from Taelee and Kingston I finally caved. She did great!

No comments: