Monday, May 25, 2015

Eden - Six Months

How is our little angel half a year already?! Every day that passes I grow more and more in love with her! She is full of sweet squeals and laughter, and provides an endless joy!
 This duck is one of her favorites.
She still holds her hands in a fist
She sits up by herself
She can still wear her newborn onesies. She is in size 0-3 month clothes (and even some of those are a little big on her)
She is an early bird, wakes up around 5 or 6 every morning expecting to be awake. She sometimes wakes up around four and I have to give her her binki and swaddle her back up. I've tried laying her on her tummy, letting her cry it out, but she'll keep going for over an hour. Not sure what to do.
She loves faces. 
Still won't take a bottle, and prefers to eat on my left side.
She stares at our food when we're eating, opens her mouth, and tries to grab it.
She loves to have her feet rubbed. It calms her down (most of the time) if she is crying.
If she is crying I can blow in her face and she stops in her tracks to crack a quick smile.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Beautiful family!!