Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tippy Toes


Taelee has been walking on her tippy toes lately. But not just on her tippy toes, on the tops of her toes...just like her mom used to do! Maybe she will be double jointed like me, I used to walk around like this all the time. Maybe her tippy toes will come in handy for her dance class tomorrow!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

My little sister Sonya did exactly the same thing! Too cute!

fleur be me said...

oh how I wish I could be a little mouse in her pocket! I miss her so much! I love her excitement about every detail especially when it comes to the princess world! Taelee you give your Nana lots of smiles! I love you!

fleur be me said...

Yes indeed a total mommy thing! I could never understand how you could do it!!! Way to go Taelee!!